Competitor information and schedule
The event takes place in the Stadion des Friedens will take place in Braunsbedra. The event is planned for 120 participants. The address is at the stadium 5, 06242 Braunsbedra. Furthermore, there are enough parking spaces for the starters and also for the participants directly on the stadium area. There are limited pitches available for camping purposes. The Stadium of Peace provides the ideal background for this competition.
Period: 21 – 24. 03. 2024
Category: IGP 3
Location: Braunsbedra, Germany
Titel: CACIT, res.CACIT, CACT, res.CACT
Judges & Helpers
Opening of the stadium and possibility of arrival (no access beforehand!)
16:00 – 20:00
Opening of the registration office / registration and veterinary inspection
08:00 – 09:00 a.m.
09:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Opening and draw
Start of the tracking work
Start of obedience and protection
8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Judging section A, B, C
Après Ski Party
8:00 – 18:00
Judging section A, B, C
8:00 – 15:00
Judging section A, B, C
End of the competition
Competition and title evaluation:
The title CACIT is awarded to the winner who has won the evaluation criteria in the competition with Very Good or Excellent. The second place can receive the title Reserve CACIT. The same applies to individual breeds and the title CACT. There is no right to the titles, they are awarded for exceptional quality performance.
In case of a tie, the better results in the protection service will decide the order of the placings. In the event that there are the same points in the protection, the better results in obedience will decide. In case of equality of all points, the same rankings will be awarded.
For members of the RSV the CACIT Germany is also a possible qualification test for the VDH German Championship (qualification for the FCI World Championship) which takes place in the respective year. The first 10 RSV members will automatically be entered for the RSV team for the VDH DM. The qualification regulations of the RSV and the VDH (minimum number of points and breed distribution DSH / BSH) apply. Condition for the qualification is beside the sporting achievements a valid RSV membership and a RSV performance card of the participating dog, in order to be able to prove the qualification test according to the VDH regulations.
Organization team of the competition:
Event Manager: Mathias Dögel
Head of Cacit: Ing. Jaroslav Kratochvíl
Registration office: Albert Spreu
Start of registration: 01.01.2024 at 0:00 a.m.
Participation in the event takes place via the Caniva registration system.
Entries will only be accepted against payment of the entry fee of 90€. The list of competitors will be updated on the Caniva event page.
The payment of the registration fee is done via the Caniva registration system.
Registered participants who are unable to take part in the event (e.g. for health or other reasons) will not be reimbursed the entry fee. The entry fee will then be donated to the organization of the event.
In the event of a cancellation by CACIT Germany due to force majeure, part of the entry fee will be used to cover the costs already incurred. The remaining amount will be refunded to the participant.
General conditions of participation:
- Only the dogs from the FCI member countries, which meet the conditions for participation in the competitions of IGP category, can participate in this competition.
- The start is in the category IGP3 with the condition that the dog has passed at least one IGP2 test (IPO2).
- All participants are required to comply with the Animal Cruelty Protection Act throughout the competition. It is strictly forbidden to use correction aids (spiked collars, electronic collars, etc.). All participants are also required to follow the rules of sportsmanship throughout the competition. Violation of the above obligations will result in immediate disqualification from the competition.
- Each dog must be expressly identified by number or chip and have the animal’s valid international passport.
- Only the participants who send their applications before the 2nd deadline can participate in the contest.
- The handler is responsible for any damage caused by the dog. It is necessary to follow basic hygiene rules – especially for your dogs’ droppings!
- The organizer is not responsible for injuries, loss or death of dogs.
- Throughout the event, all owners/operators must secure their animals to prevent mutual attacks or injury to people. They are also fully responsible for any damage/injury caused by their unsecured dogs.
- Participants must follow the organizational instructions during the event.
- Participants must attend the closing ceremony.
- The maximum number of participants is 120. If the number of applications is higher, the date of receipt of the application by the organizer is decisive.
- Protests are allowed only on formal grounds against the violation of rules and proposals. The judge’s order is final.
- The fee for filing a protest is 150€.
- All participating dogs must be clinically healthy.
- The international vaccination certificate must indicate the valid vaccination against the following infectious diseases: Rabies.
All participants are fully obligated to attend the required veterinary inspection during the specified period. A dog that fails the veterinary inspection is automatically disqualified from the competition.
- Bitches in heat must be reported during presentation and must be kept out of the competition area and nearby areas.
- Raw wood